Garbage trucks, waste bins and any vessels for waste, by nature of their function are favourable environments for pathogenic bacteria to flourish and are the cause of offensive odours. Most are incredibly stubborn to eliminate – with conventional treatments focusing on basic deodorization, which is incredibly ineffective as it merely masks the problems while the offending bacteria continue to grow unaffected.
ERGO ODOUR is a specialized microbial enzymatic blend that should be applied together with a vegetable derived detergent, properly diluted in water. The combination of the two will not only clean the bins / vessels, but also lines them with a biological film which will destroy the pathogenic bacteria and prevent future growth.
The Micromix formula is especially efficient due to the essential balance between selected unicellular bio-masses, combined synergistically with enzymes and proteins that are the primary catalysts for the biochemical reactions that significantly speed up the natural decomposing processes of the organic material found within the waste. Bad odours are broken down before they can become aromatics and escape into the atmosphere.
The direct benefits and advantages are:
- Reduce the point of eliminating odours;
- valacyclovir 500 mg. The vegetable emulsifying agents cleans the bins / vessels and ensures the enzymatic bacterial film is bonded to the treated surface;
- The enzymatic reaction is rapid, which consequently creates an ideal environment for the growth of beneficial bacteria to populate the surfaces;
- The microbes quickly convert all putrefied substances into odourless humic matter;
- The unique bacterial enzymatic action will also ensure that the pH levels will be between 6.5 – 7.5 avoiding the formation of ammonia.