Some basic facts about Micromix:
- The “creation” of Micromix stems from exhaustive research for a natural, sustainable waste water treatment and agricultural solutions for over 37 years.
- Micromix has successfully been used on a commercial basis for the past 15 years.
- Micromix has been certified for use by a number of global environmental authorities ranging from the US to the Middle East and Africa.
- Although primarily a soil restorer, the organic fertilizer is used effectively in organic waste treatment to transform any inert organic matter to its most basic constituent, namely Humus.
- It restores fertility to exhausted, polluted, desert and eroded soils.
- It is a highly aggressiveAi?? mixture of bacteria and enzymes that readily destroys other pathogens that it comes into contact with.
- Successfully used in the cleansing of contaminated water and industrial effluent.
- Micromix accelerates the timescale of environmental remediation. It is safe to spray on wildlife & insects as it is completely non-toxic.
- Its biological activity is highly effective at temperatures above 18 Ai?? C and oxygen levels above 0.2 mg/Liter.
- Successfully used in the breaking writing an abstract for a thesisdown of hydro-carbon oil.
Recognized fields of applications are:
- Surface hydrocarbon spills
- Legacy & Brown field remediation
- Soil recycling and recovery
- In-situ soil remediation
- Pipeline & Flow line leaks
- Tank farm & well head leaks
- Tank cleaning
- Pit closures
Odour Control applications are:
- Landfill odour control
- Effluent odour control
- Noxious vapour suppression
- Tank degassing